- Managing Directors: Mr. Yavuz Karadag, Mr. Max Djamgarian
- Company registration no: N487798a
- Company registered at: Commercial Court Vienna
- VAT registration no: ATU73183459
- Address: Bayerngasse 1/19, 1030, Vienna, Austria
- Contact web: email@example.com
- Contact telephone: +4369919002667
- Website: www.crypto-talent.com
You agree that by clicking “Sign Up”, “Register”, or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (described below), you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with CryptoTalent (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you do not agree to this contract (“Contract” or “User Agreement”), do not click “Register” (or similar) and do not access or otherwise use any of our Services.
- – Ambit of Services
This Contract applies to crypto-talent.com. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Contract applies to both.
- – Membership Status
When you register and join the Service offered by CryptoTalent, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a visitor.
- – Change
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18 (as is the age of full contractual capacity in Austria). To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (described below) or older; (2) you will only have one CryptoTalent account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by CryptoTalent from using the Services. Members who were below this new Minimum Age when they started using the Services under a previous User Agreement may continue to use them, as they have already reached the new Minimum Age since then or will reach it in the near future. “Minimum Age” means 18 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for CryptoTalent to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2 – Account and Security
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., any communications between you and other Members) and (4) comply with any additional legal requirements. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. Recruiter seat bought by your employer), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however, they do not have rights to your personal account.
2.3 – Notices and Service Messages
You agree that we will provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a notice within the Service, or (2) a message sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
2.4 – Information Sharing
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, personal information and CV. For job searching activities, we default to not notifying your any entity other than that to which you agreed to disclose any of the aforementioned information. So if you apply for a job through our Service or opt to signal that you are interested in a job, our default is to share it only with the job poster. We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Rights and Limits
3.2 – Service Availability
3.3 – Third Party and End-User Content
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. CryptoTalent generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our Services. If you allow a third party app or site to authenticate you or connect with your CryptoTalent account, that app or site can access information on CryptoTalent related to you. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, CryptoTalent is not responsible for these other sites and apps – use these at your own risk.
3.4 – Limitations
CryptoTalent reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. CryptoTalent reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if CryptoTalent believes that you may be in breach of this Contract or law or are misusing the Service
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- – No Warranty
To the extent permitted under law, CryptoTalent disclaim all implied warranties and representation (i.e warranties of service merchantability, fitness for purpose, accuracy of data and non-infringement). We do not guarantee that services will function without interruption or error and provide that the service, content and information accessible through this website (crypto-talent.com) will be made accessible on an “as available” basis.
- – Exclusion of Liability
To the extent permitted under law, CryptoTalent shall not be liable to you or others for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues, related to the services (e.g offensive or defamatory statements, downtime or loss, use of, or changes to, your information. In no event shall he liability of CryptoTalent exceed, in the aggregate for all claims, an amount that is the most recent fee that you paid for a premium or any other paid service offered by CryptoTalent. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between you and CryptoTalent and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g warranty, delict, negligence, contract law) and even where CryptoTalent has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
Both you and CryptoTalent may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Contract;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
- Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
You agree that the laws of Austria, excluding conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in Vienna, Austria, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Vienna, Austria.
- General Terms
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract. To the extent allowed by law, the English language version of this Contract is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services. If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that CryptoTalent has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Contract. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Contract and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don’t agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services. You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice through our website.
- Member and Visitor Compliance
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on CryptoTalent. The occasional creation of clearly fictional profiles by CryptoTalent or with its express permission in connection with a promotional campaign does not waive this obligation;
- Misrepresent your identity (e.g. by using a pseudonym), your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Use or attempt to use another’s account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by Cyptotalent;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Service use limits (such as caps on keyword searches);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of CryptoTalent;
- Solicit email addresses or other personal information from Members you don’t know, without authorization.
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of this policy;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Use CryptoTalent invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services.
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by CryptoTalent without our express consent.
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any Service without the consent of CryptoTalent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without the consent of CryptoTalent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Overlaying or otherwise modifying the Services or their appearance;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by CryptoTalent, such as its mobile applications, crypto-talent.com;
- Use a Service for tasks that it is not intended for;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms).
Collection of Information
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service’s technologies.
- Information provided by you
The types of information the Service collects directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit to the Service:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Educational and employment background (i.e through your CV);
- Comments and feedback;
- Interests and communication preferences.
Information collected automatically
The Service automatically collects certain information regarding your use of the Service. Examples of information collected automatically include:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
- Location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We may use and disclose automatically collected information for any purpose, except where we are restricted by applicable law. If we combine any automatically collected information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information.
We may also use aggregated information for any purpose, however, this information does not identify specific individuals and so is not personal information.
3. Cookies and web beacons
- “Session” cookies, which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser;
- “Persistent” cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
- Web beacons, which are electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs.
In general, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies do not contain personally identifiable information, but when you furnish your personal information through the Service, this information may be linked to the non-personally identifiable data stored in cookies sent to your browser from the Service.
CryptoTalent and its service providers use these technologies for various purposes, including: facilitating the login process, administering, customising and improving the Service, personalising the browsing experience; advertising, promotions and surveys, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party providers, such as authors, societies and other copyright holders and content distributors as well as tracking and analysing user preferences and trends.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Service. You can also use your mobile device’s settings to manage the available privacy options.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use the personal information collected through the Service to complete various actions:
- to assist you in completing and to fulfill a transaction or order;
- to provide, modify and improve service and support;
- to update you on relevant new services and benefits;
- to personalise the Service and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the Service such as sharing content with a friend or colleague;
- to contact you regarding our products or services or other products and services from third parties;
- to invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions;
- for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Service, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
Sharing or Disclosing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information in the following ways:
- Agents, representatives, sponsors, societies and business partners. Your personal information may be accessible to our agents, representatives, sponsors and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee, joint venturer or publisher.
- Service providers. Your personal information may be accessible to our service providers and suppliers, which assist us with producing and delivering our products and services, operating our business, and marketing, promotion and communications. These providers and suppliers include, for example, editors, reviewers, credit or debit card processors, customer support, email service providers, IT service providers, financial services and shipping agents.
- CryptoTalent offers you the ability to create a profile and upload a CV to our database. Your profile and CV may be then made available for searching, viewing over the Internet and downloading by our customers. These may be direct recruiters, employment consultants or other organizations. Your CV can only be viewed by a customer if you have consented to this by signing the User Agreement.
- Other third parties: We may share personal Information with other third parties if we expressly told you about such potential disclosure at the point at which you submitted the Information to us.
- Compliance with law and similar obligations. We may share personal information in order to: (i) respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (ii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iii) enforce and protect the rights and properties of CryptoTalent; or (iv) protect the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties on or using our property.
- Compliance with law and similar obligations. We may share personal information in order to: (i) respond to or comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (ii) investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; (iii) enforce and protect the rights and properties of CryptoTalent or its affiliates; or (iv) protect the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties on or using our property.
The Service also may provide access to social media features, message boards, chat, forums, blogs, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post personal information and materials. Any information you post or disclose through these services is public. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
Access to and Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. The Service may allow registered users to directly access their registration information and make corrections or updates. The accuracy of such information is solely the responsibility of the user. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity. To view and change the personal information that you directly provided to us, you can return to the Web page where you originally submitted your data and follow the instructions on that Web page, or contact us at the address listed below.
We use a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality, and integrity of your personal information.
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Information and Data
Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country. Where we transfer your data outside the EEA, we ensure adequate protection remains in place, including through the use of EU model clauses.