Nimble is a open-ended unity project focused on creating an economic infrastructure aiding economic development and providing as yet, unseen benefits, on a global scale.
We are looking for a couple of dedicated and well-informed individuals to join our team and help create a range of innovative and supportive applications, to be released as free downloads on the App Store
This is a remote position, meaning you do not need to be within the United Kingdom to get hired, just within our listed locations
You, the candidates will be required to;
– Develop and secure application codes for iOS applications, smartphones first with support for other devices, as progression is seen.
– Receive and read user feedback, relating to both bugs & ideas, and discuss plans for fixes & updates
– Update all application codes bi-weekly (Weeks 1 & 3 of each month)
– Re-review applications codes bi-weekly (Weeks 2 & 4 of each month)
– Provide a written report at the end of each month, highlighting factors that delayed progress and so on, from the previous month.
– Provide all completed code to the Founding team for publishing on the App Store via our Developer Account, as well as GitHub for open-source development by others.
You, the candidates should be able to;
– Understand and use a variety of coding languages, typically found in application building
– Work well with others and efficiently communicate with others on both a professional & at times, a unprofessional level.
– Accurately describe features and detail notes, in fluent English, or a high proficiency at minimum.
– Be able to receive constructive criticism, from both the team & application users
– Must be able to efficiently manage your own time, to factor in all duties and responsibilities, whilst minimising delaying your team members.
Do you want to join an exciting startup in a vibrating futuristic industry? Do you hear everyone talking about crypto,...Apply For This Job