Nimble is a open-ended unity project focused on creating an economic infrastructure aiding economic development and providing as yet, unseen benefits, on a global scale.
We are looking for a Healthcare based expert to join our team and help forge key partnerships with a range of UK based Healthcare services such as Hospitals and Doctors Surgeries, for both adults and children.
You, the candidate, will be required to;
1) Contact Institutions and arrange video calls, as well as face-to-face meetings, to explain how our project can directly help them
2) Relay all documentation required, process onboarding and finalise partnerships
3) Use your previous experience and knowledge to provide writing content to our writers, as well as informing Nimble about the most direct approach to new technologies for the healthcare sector
4) Efficiently upload/file signed partnership documentation to secure team folders
5) Strategically plan and diversify where institutions are based, and what how wide a spectrum we are working with.
6) Handle primary support between Nimble and Healthcare Partners
6) Additional duties by request of Nimble Execs
You, the candidate, should be able to;
1) Work well within a team, and provide critical advice when possible
2) Manage your time to minimize flaws for yourself and others
3) Relay information efficiently and on time.
4) Solve problems within your skillset, as best as possible and to the best of your own professional judgment.
It would be beneficial if you;
1) Have existing knowledge of Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies prior to applying
Please note we will be asking each candidate that we progress with to provide a history of their medical experiences, as well as ensuring candidates hold/held a clean record (e.g no criminal cases or bans from medical activities)