ETHLend is looking for a in-house Full Stack Developer for our decentralized application, website and mobile application in our office in Chiasso, Switzerland.
Do you want to work in a international team that is developing high-end financial decentralized applications on Ethereum blockchain network?
What we require:
-Experience with web development, front-end and back-end (full stack).
– Some experience working with databases (SQL like Postgres or MYSQL and/or NOSQL like MongoDB).
– Experience with one of the Big 3 JS web frameworks: React, Angular, Vue (preferably React).
– Blockchain knowledge and interest: at least understand how blockchain in general and Ethereum in particular work.
– Problem solving and good team communication skills.
– Extras: AR or VR programming, gaming programming.
To understand what we are doing:
1. Read our White Paper:
2. Test the decentralized application (DAPP):
Download MetaMask and go to https://app.ethlend.io
Place of work:
DESCRIPTION About iExec iExec is a cutting-edge Blockchain startup headquartered in Lyon, France. We are building the future of the...Apply For This Job
Keyrock combines in-house algorithmic trading bots, high frequency trading infrastructure and industry expertise to supply market making and liquidity services...Apply For This Job